I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions, nor do I have knowledge of specific trivia or historical facts. However, I can provide you with some general information about Iowa's history that you might find interesting:
1. Iowa officially became the 29th state of the United States on December 28th, 1846, after being part of the Wisconsin Territory.
2. The name "Iowa" originates from the Native American tribe with the same name, which means "the beautiful land."
3. The state capital, Des Moines, was named after a French phrase meaning "of the monks," as it was originally settled by French Catholic monks.
4. One of Iowa's most famous landmarks is the "Field of Dreams" movie site, located in Dyersville. The site was used for the filming of the 1989 movie of the same name, which has become a cultural icon.
5. Iowan agriculture is a significant contributor to the state's economy. In fact, Iowa produces more corn and soybeans than any other state in the US.
- Tags: IA