1) On July 11, 1890, Idaho was admitted as the 43rd state of the United States.
2) In 1939, Idaho's first ever official air mail flight landed in Boise on July 11th.
3) On July 11, 1955, the Sawtooth National Recreation Area (NRA) was established in central Idaho, covering over 756,000 acres of wilderness.
4) On July 11, 1969, a small town in Idaho called Rigby saw its first-ever snowfall on this date.
5) The city of Moscow, Idaho was formally incorporated on July 11, 1887, paving the way for the growth of the region's agricultural and forestry industries.
- Tags: ID