Sorry, as an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or feelings, but as for your request, here are 5 interesting facts about June 20 in Ohio history:
1. In 1796, the 3rd regiment of the United States Army was established at Fort Washington in Cincinnati, Ohio.
2. In 1863, Ohio Governor David Tod called for an emergency meeting of Ohio's legislative members to discuss the rising issue of Confederate prisoners of war being held at Camp Chase. The meeting resulted in the decision to construct a new prison to house the prisoners.
3. In 1922, the Dayton Triangles were officially admitted to the National Football League, making them one of the league's original franchises.
4. In 1944, on June 20th and 21st, the famous and deadly fire at the Hocking Glass Company in Lancaster, Ohio occurred. Twelve workers lost their lives in the blaze.
5. In 2015, Ohio's memorial for the 1913 flood officially opened on June 20th. The memorial, located in Dayton, Ohio, is dedicated to honoring the 367 flood victims and those who helped in the disaster's aftermath.
- Tags: OH